Trestle Road Bridge
This road and bridge are a former railroad line.
- Deck truss bridge over Piscataquis River on Trestle Road in Medford
- Piscataquis County, Maine
- Open to traffic
- Built 1907; rehabilitated 1981
- - Bangor & Aroostook Railroad (BAR)
- Warren deck truss with riveted connections.
Length of largest span: 152.9 ft.
Total length: 607.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.26722, -68.84417 (decimal degrees)
45°16'02" N, 68°50'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/512224/5012647 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Hardy Pond
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- ME 0484 (Maine bridge number)
BH 19910 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 66.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- August 16, 2011: Updated by Nathan Holth: Updated Bridge Type