Brownville Junction Bridge
Open with a weight limit; 1 truck at a time.
- Through truss bridge over Pleasant River on ME 11 in Brownville Junction
- Brownville Junction, Piscataquis County, Maine
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- - Berlin Construction Co. of Berlin, Connecticut
- Riveted Parker through truss
Length of largest span: 157.2 ft.
Total length: 168.0 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.6 ft.
- Also called
- Pleasant River Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.35010, -69.05080 (decimal degrees)
45°21'00" N, 69°03'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/496020/5021844 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Brownville Junction
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ME 3222 (Maine bridge number)
BH 19906 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- July 26, 2014: New Street View added by Ralph Demars
- July 25, 2014: New Street View added by Ralph Demars
- April 12, 2010: Updated by Nathan Holth: Updated bridge type, location, and name, and added GPS.