Photo from the Maine Department of Transportation Archives
BH Photo #537150
Bridge consisted of 3 spans, 28', 57' and 57'.
Some of this information from lostbridges.org
- Lost Pony truss bridge over Kenduskeag Stream on Abandoned portion of Pushaw Road
- Bangor, Penobscot County, Maine
- Destroyed by flooding and site abandoned
- Unknown date of construction; Lost and site abandoned in 1936 flood.
- Boxed Pony truss
Length of largest span: 57.0 ft.
Total length: 170.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.85030, -68.81132 (decimal degrees)
44°51'01" N, 68°48'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/514909/4966338 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 99530 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 22, 2022: New photo from Stewart Edwin Beitler
- Stewart Edwin Beitler - stubear0430 [at] gmail [dot] com