Androscoggin River Bridge
This bridge is being replaced.
- Through truss bridge over Androscoggin River on ME 232 in Rumford
- Oxford County, Maine
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1955; Replaced 2015
- - Bethlehem Steel Co. of Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Polygonal Warren through truss with all verticals
Length of largest span: 200.1 ft.
Total length: 612.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.3 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 15.1 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Also called
- Martin Memorial Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.49917, -70.67278 (decimal degrees)
44°29'57" N, 70°40'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/367015/4928677 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Bryant Pond
- Inventory numbers
- ME 3248 (Maine bridge number)
BH 19876 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2016)
- Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 97.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- November 6, 2017: Updated by Nathan Holth: Demolished and Replaced.
- June 27, 2014: Photo imported by Brian Bartlett
- May 24, 2012: New Street View added by Nathan Holth