Maine's earliest reinforced concrete rigid frame bridge
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over Sheepscot River on Grand Army Rd., Route 126, Whitefield, Maine
- Lincoln County, Maine
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935; rehabilitated 2010
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 66.9 ft.
Total length: 74.2 ft.
Deck width: 23.6 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.22268, -69.59335 (decimal degrees)
44°13'22" N, 69°35'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/452607/4896777 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- North Whitefield
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- ME 2650 (Maine bridge number)
BH 58894 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 12 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- July 1, 2014: New Street View added by Ralph Demars
- December 16, 2013: Updated by Brian bartlett: Added to overview
- November 28, 2013: Updated by Clark Vance: Added category "Fence guardrail"
- November 27, 2013: Added by Brian bartlett