Photo from the Maine Department of Transportation Archives
BH Photo #537137
Some of this information from lostbridges.org
- Lost Pony truss bridge over Fifteen Mile Stream on RTS 9, 137, 202
- Kennebec County, Maine
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Unknown date of construction; Lost in 1928
- Boxed Pony truss
Length of largest span: 53.0 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.53748, -69.42207 (decimal degrees)
44°32'15" N, 69°25'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/466467/4931659 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 99527 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 22, 2022: New photo from Stewart Edwin Beitler
- Stewart Edwin Beitler - stubear0430 [at] gmail [dot] com