Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Carrabasset River on ME 16 in Kingfield
- Franklin County, Maine
- Open to traffic
- Built 1916; rehabilitated 1961
Length of largest span: 173.9 ft.
Total length: 175.9 ft.
Deck width: 26.2 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.95944, -70.15444 (decimal degrees)
44°57'34" N, 70°09'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/408947/4979093 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- ME 5852 (Maine bridge number)
BH 19836 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 69.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)