Mill Stream Bridge
- Truss bridge over Mill Stream on ME 142
- Franklin County, Maine
- Demolished and replaced.
- Built 1929
Span length: 111.9 ft.
Total length: 111.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.90187, -70.27358 (decimal degrees)
44°54'07" N, 70°16'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/399451/4972838 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Mount Abraham
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ME 2565 (Maine bridge number)
BH 19837 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 86.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- August 16, 2011: Updated by Nathan Holth: This bridge has been demolished and replaced.