Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Sabbatus River on Village Street in Lisbon
- Androscoggin County, Maine
- Open to traffic
- Built 1913; rehabilitated 1987
Length of largest span: 66.9 ft.
Total length: 140.1 ft.
Deck width: 28.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.03222, -70.10361 (decimal degrees)
44°01'56" N, 70°06'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/411566/4876043 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Lisbon Falls North
- Inventory numbers
- ME 0063 (Maine bridge number)
BH 19819 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 82.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)