Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Windsor Creek on MD 349
- Wicomico County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1931; rehabilitated 1977
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 11.2 ft.
Total length: 23.0 ft.
Deck width: 26.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.28194, -75.89778 (decimal degrees)
38°16'55" N, 75°53'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory number
- BH 19807 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com