Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over Beaver Creek on US 40
- Washington County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1936
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 42.0 ft.
Total length: 91.9 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.57789, -77.65575 (decimal degrees)
39°34'40" N, 77°39'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/271900/4384278 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- Inventory number
- BH 87146 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 85.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com