Antietam Creek Bridge
This bridge replaces what was known as the Cavetown Bridge built by Silas Harry in 1830.
- Concrete arch bridge over Antietam Creek on MD 64
- Washington County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1933
- - H.D. Williar Jr.
- W.C. Hopkins
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 107.9 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.64263, -77.68360 (decimal degrees)
39°38'33" N, 77°41'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/269723/4391535 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- Inventory number
- BH 19767 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 73 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- July 11, 2011: Updated by Nathan Holth: Added GPS