Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Burroughs Run on MD 238
- St. Mary's County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1929
Length of largest span: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.35250, -76.80056 (decimal degrees)
38°21'09" N, 76°48'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- Inventory number
- BH 19761 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 82 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com