Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over South Branch Rock Creek on MD 363
- Somerset County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1977
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 15.1 ft.
Total length: 75.1 ft.
Deck width: 38.4 ft.
- Inventory number
- BH 19760 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 69.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)