Laurel Streetcar Line Bridge
View from the Southwest
Photo taken by gtg362i in March 2010
BH Photo #195128
Likely unused since streetcar service north of Beltsville was discontinued. The railroad is included in topo maps from 1926 but not from 1945.
- Abandoned brick arch bridge over a tributary of Indian Creek on the former City and Suburban Electric Railroad
- Beltsville, Prince George's County, Maryland
- - City & Suburban Railway (Maryland)
- Brick arch
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.05153, -76.89826 (decimal degrees)
39°03'06" N, 76°53'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/335739/4324209 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 48418 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 26, 2014: Updated by Luke: Added category "Stone-and-Brick Arch"
- May 19, 2014: Updated by Luke Harden: Added categories "City & Suburban Railway", "Railroad", "Streetcar"
- March 12, 2011: Added by James Gonzalski