Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Beaverdam Creek on MD 201 in Beltsville
- Prince George's County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1941
Length of largest span: 27.9 ft.
Total length: 101.1 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.01667, -76.89833 (decimal degrees)
39°01'00" N, 76°53'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/335652/4320340 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- Inventory number
- BH 19746 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 66 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com