Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Timothy Branch on US 301 SB in Brandywine
- Prince George's County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1950; rehabilitated 1990
Length of largest span: 35.1 ft.
Total length: 55.1 ft.
Deck width: 47.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.66667, -76.87500 (decimal degrees)
38°40'00" N, 76°52'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/336874/4281455 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 19756 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2012)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 82.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)