Cedar Lane Bridge
The bridge is just north of Interstate 495, and just south of Beach Drive.
- Beam bridge over Rock Creek on Cedar Lane
- Montgomery County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1959; rehabilitated 2011
Length of largest span: 42.0 ft.
Total length: 171.9 ft.
Deck width: 34.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.01058, -77.09121 (decimal degrees)
39°00'38" N, 77°05'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/318936/4320031 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory number
- BH 55280 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 74.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- January 22, 2013: Updated by Andy Peters: adds GPS coordinates
- Andy Peters - anpete1971 [at] gmail [dot] com