Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Deck girder bridge over Paint Branch on US 29
- Montgomery County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1957; rehabilitated 1990
- Three-span haunched deck girder
Length of largest span: 140.1 ft.
Total length: 365.2 ft.
Deck width: 48.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.05118, -76.97940 (decimal degrees)
39°03'04" N, 76°58'46" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/328716/4324320 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- Inventory number
- BH 79503 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 92 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com