Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Jacobs Creek on MD 299
- Kent County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 61.0 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.34833, -75.80972 (decimal degrees)
39°20'54" N, 75°48'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/430220/4355763 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- Inventory number
- BH 19725 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 73.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com