Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over a branch of Sassafras River on MD 299
- Kent County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1913; rehabilitated 1932
Length of largest span: 30.8 ft.
Total length: 33.1 ft.
Deck width: 20.3 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.37183, -75.80371 (decimal degrees)
39°22'19" N, 75°48'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/430770/4358347 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 19723 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 67.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)