Ellicott City Streetcar Bridge
Baltimore Transit streetcar 5279 enters Ellicott City westbound from Oella, as viewed from the Baltimore & Ohio RR right of way, ca. 1947. Note the abutments to the former covered bridge at this location to the right, which burned in 1914.
Photo courtesy Lee Rogers Collection, Md. Rail Heritage Library, Baltimore Streetcar Museum
BH Photo #284045