Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Middle Patuxent River on Old Columbia Road
- Howard County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920
Length of largest span: 44.9 ft.
Total length: 48.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Inventory number
- BH 19722 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 65.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1994)