Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Middle Patuxent River on Folly Quarter Road
- Howard County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1922
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 64.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Inventory number
- BH 19719 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/2016)
- Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 74.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1999)