Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Middle Patuxent River on Folly Quarter Road
- Howard County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1922
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 64.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.25611, -76.92750 (decimal degrees)
39°15'22" N, 76°55'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Average daily traffic (as of 1999)
- Inventory number
- BH 19719 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 74.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com