Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Little Patuxent River on Southbound US 1 in Savage-Guilford
- Howard County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1900; rehabilitated 1929
Length of largest span: 98.1 ft.
Total length: 99.1 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.13333, -76.81667 (decimal degrees)
39°07'60" N, 76°49'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/342981/4333144 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 19721 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 80.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)