Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Plumtree Run on Plumtree Road in Bel Air South
- Harford County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1900; rehabilitated 2000
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 27.9 ft.
Deck width: 12.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.49667, -76.34833 (decimal degrees)
39°29'48" N, 76°20'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/384064/4372762 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 19713 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 81.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)