Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone arch bridge over Middle Fork on Savage River Road
- Garrett County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1950
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 16.1 ft.
Total length: 41.0 ft.
Deck width: 25.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.51222, -79.15417 (decimal degrees)
39°30'44" N, 79°09'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- Inventory number
- BH 19703 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 85.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com