Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Wards Run on MD 6
- Charles County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1929; rehabilitated 1987
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 88.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Inventory number
- BH 19643 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/2012)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 76.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)