Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Zekiah Swamp on MD 6
- Charles County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1929; rehabilitated 1970
Length of largest span: 66.9 ft.
Total length: 68.9 ft.
Deck width: 44.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.49056, -76.92556 (decimal degrees)
38°29'26" N, 76°55'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/331968/4261942 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Popes Creek
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- Inventory number
- BH 19644 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 84.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com