Chesapeake City Bridge
Chesapeake City, Md.
BH Photo #344267
- Steel through arch bridge over C&D Canal on MD 213 in Chesapeake City
- Chesapeake City, Cecil County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1948; rehabilitated 1978
- Steel through arch
Length of largest span: 540.1 ft.
Total length: 3,955.2 ft. (0.7 mi.)
Deck width: 24.9 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 18.5 ft.
- Also called
- C&D Canal Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.52925, -75.81389 (decimal degrees)
39°31'45" N, 75°48'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/430051/4375826 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 19551 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 47.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- March 13, 2016: New photos from nathan myers
- December 21, 2015: Updated by Andy Peters: updates name to Chesapeake City Bridge
- January 4, 2014: Updated by Alexander D. Mitchell IV: Added link to web page for bridge
- November 6, 2013: New Street View added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Alexander D. Mitchell IV
- Andy Peters - anpete1971 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Nathan Myers - nathanmyers94 [at] yahoo [dot] com