Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Principio Creek on US 40
- Cecil County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 70.9 ft.
Deck width: 126.3 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.58000, -76.03167 (decimal degrees)
39°34'48" N, 76°01'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/411399/4381651 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Havre De Grace
- Inventory number
- BH 19639 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 97.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)