Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Bailey pony truss bridge over Silver Run on Babylon Road
- Carroll County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1960
- Bailey (?) pony truss
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 33.1 ft.
Deck width: 11.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.67813, -77.09011 (decimal degrees)
39°40'41" N, 77°05'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/320746/4394122 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory number
- BH 87150 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 45.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com