Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Bailey pony truss bridge over Big Silver Run on Silver Run Valley
- Carroll County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Bailey (?) pony truss
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 31.5 ft.
Deck width: 11.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.69613, -77.03983 (decimal degrees)
39°41'46" N, 77°02'23" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/325104/4396020 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory number
- BH 87148 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 45.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com