Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over Marsh Creek on Poplar Neck Road
- Caroline County, Maryland
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1949
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 13.1 ft.
Total length: 91.9 ft.
Deck width: 19.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.68651, -75.95593 (decimal degrees)
38°41'11" N, 75°57'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/416859/4282422 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 87153 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2012)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 31.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com