Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Faulkner Branch on Old Denton Road
- Caroline County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1963
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 18.0 ft.
Total length: 90.9 ft.
Deck width: 30.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.71068, -75.77649 (decimal degrees)
38°42'38" N, 75°46'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/432488/4284956 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory number
- BH 19628 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 94 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com