Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over a branch of Tuckahoe Creek on Tuckahoe Road
- Caroline County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1911
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 22.6 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory number
- BH 19629 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 51.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com