Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Garland Lake on Garland Road
- Caroline County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1910; rehabilitated 1967
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 11.2 ft.
Total length: 32.2 ft.
Deck width: 27.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.91530, -75.79244 (decimal degrees)
38°54'55" N, 75°47'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/431298/4307675 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory number
- BH 19625 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2014)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 24.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com