Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Gravelly Branch on Boyce Mill Road
- Caroline County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1919
Span length: 41.0 ft.
Total length: 41.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.7 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.99065, -75.76356 (decimal degrees)
38°59'26" N, 75°45'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/433872/4316015 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory number
- BH 19622 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 56 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com