Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Forge Branch on MD 480
- Caroline County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1932
Span length: 55.1 ft.
Total length: 55.1 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.95389, -75.82889 (decimal degrees)
38°57'14" N, 75°49'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- Inventory number
- BH 19624 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 68.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com