Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete pony/through girder bridge over CSX Railroad on Rolling Road
- Baltimore County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1931
- Concrete through girder
Length of largest span: 92.9 ft.
Total length: 100.1 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.22402, -76.70515 (decimal degrees)
39°13'26" N, 76°42'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/352810/4343021 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- Inventory number
- BH 87152 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 60.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com