US 1 CSX Overpass
- Pony/through plate girder bridge over CSX Railroad on Us 1
- Baltimore County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Future prospects
- Construction beginning on replacement, to be completed 2021: http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-county/a...
- Built 1930, to be replaced by 2021
- Pony/through plate girder
Length of largest span: 108.9 ft.
Total length: 122.1 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.22662, -76.69579 (decimal degrees)
39°13'36" N, 76°41'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/353624/4343295 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- Inventory number
- BH 47792 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 42.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- July 28, 2018: Photo imported by Alexander D. Mitchell IV
- July 23, 2018: Updated by Alexander D. Mitchell IV: Bridge replacement beginning July 2018, to be completed 2021
- January 21, 2011: Added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Alexander D. Mitchell IV