Chesaco Avenue Bridge
- Girder bridge over Csx Railroad on Chesaco Avenue
- Baltimore County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1957; rehabilitated 1988
Length of largest span: 71.9 ft.
Total length: 151.9 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.31667, -76.51667 (decimal degrees)
39°19'00" N, 76°31'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/369253/4353015 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 71487 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 92.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- March 25, 2016: Added by Elliott Johnson
- Elliott Johnson - elliottsgon15 [at] hotmail [dot] com