Blackrock Run Bridge
Apparently a Bailey Bridge erected to replace a bridge washed out in Tropical Storm Agnes in 1972.
- Pony truss bridge over Blackrock Run on Western Run Road
- Baltimore County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1974
- Bailey pony truss
Length of largest span: 110.9 ft.
Total length: 117.1 ft.
Deck width: 11.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.53410, -76.72493 (decimal degrees)
39°32'03" N, 76°43'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/351760/4377470 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory number
- BH 69397 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 49.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- June 9, 2017: New Street View added by Alexander D. Mitchell IV
- September 26, 2015: New Street View added by Andy Peters
- Andy Peters - anpete1971 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Alexander D. Mitchell IV