Piney Grove Road Bridge
Bridge currently owned by RR, slated to be deeded to Baltimore County before replacement by county, scheduled for 2016
- Wooden bridge over CSX Railroad on Piney Grove Road
- Baltimore County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1907
- - CSX Railroad (CSX)
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 17.1 ft.
Total length: 45.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.51833, -76.82000 (decimal degrees)
39°31'06" N, 76°49'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/343554/4375880 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory number
- BH 19602 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 44.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- January 5, 2015: Updated by Alexander D. Mitchell IV: Bridge slated for replacement 2016
- November 6, 2013: New Street View added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Alexander D. Mitchell IV