Formerly two-lane bridge; now one-way easybound for auto traffic, with bicycle trail on north side of deck. Bridge is mere feet from the city-county line, but is in the county.
- Concrete arch bridge over Dead Run on Old Ingleside Avenue in Baltimore
- Baltimore County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1928
- Two-span closed-spandrel concrete arch
Length of largest span: 35.1 ft.
Total length: 75.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Also called
- Ingleside Avenue Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.30333, -76.71167 (decimal degrees)
39°18'12" N, 76°42'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/352414/4351835 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Baltimore West
- Inventory number
- BH 19582 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2015)
- Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 18.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- July 1, 2013: New photos from Alexander D. Mitchell IV
- June 12, 2013: Updated by Alexander D. Mitchell IV: Changed name of bridge to reflect plaques on bridge