Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Little Piney Run on Trenton Road
- Baltimore County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1927
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.57167, -76.82000 (decimal degrees)
39°34'18" N, 76°49'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/343674/4381800 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 19609 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2015)
- Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 98.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)