Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Piney Run on Mt. Zion Road
- Baltimore County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1909
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 44.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.55667, -76.79500 (decimal degrees)
39°33'24" N, 76°47'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/345788/4380092 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory number
- BH 19593 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 91.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com