Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over Gunpowder Falls on Falls Road
- Baltimore County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1884; rehabilitated 1994
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 87.9 ft.
Total length: 91.9 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.62000, -76.69000 (decimal degrees)
39°37'12" N, 76°41'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/354941/4386946 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 19561 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 64.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)