St. Paul Street Bridge
Reportedly, this bridge had four Lady Baltimore statues which were removed during a 1960 rehab. One is in Mount Royal Terrace Park, two are on the grounds of Cylburn Arboretum and the fourth was given to County Longford, Ireland, land once owned by George Calvert, 1st Baron of Baltimore.
- Lost Bowstring Truss Bridge on St. Paul Street
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Built 1878. Demolished ca. 1970s.
- - Charles H. Latrobe of Baltimore, Maryland (Assumed Engineer)
- Bowstring pony truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.30729, -76.61463 (decimal degrees)
39°18'26" N, 76°36'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/360789/4352120 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Baltimore East
- Inventory number
- BH 71877 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 10, 2018: New photos from Nathan Holth
- July 9, 2018: Updated by Nathan Holth: Added bridge type, details on statues.
- April 23, 2016: New photo from Art Suckewer
- April 19, 2016: Added by ArtS