Sinclair Lane Bridge
Bridge originally built and owned by Baltimore & Ohio RR; 2014 replacement owned by City of Baltimore. Original bridge built at this location 1893 when railroad was built; recently replaced bridge was probably replacement for 1893 span on original foundation.
- Steel stringer bridge over CSX Railroad on Sinclair Lane
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Future prospects
- Closed May 2012 and demolished; replacement delayed by discovered deterioration of original 1893 foundation, which was also replaced. Replacement opened Dec. 2014.
- - CSX Railroad (CSX)
- Steel stringer
Span length: 56.1 ft.
Total length: 56.1 ft.
Deck width: 76.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.31443, -76.57301 (decimal degrees)
39°18'52" N, 76°34'23" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/364392/4352849 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Baltimore East
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory number
- BH 48925 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 93.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- December 19, 2014: New Street View added by Alexander D. Mitchell IV
- June 16, 2011: Added by Alexander D. Mitchell IV